The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Prosecution calls for multi-year prison sentences for clan members

2021-10-11T17:38:49.497Z

In the process of a bloody dispute between two large Syrian families in Singen, the pleadings began on Monday. The chief public prosecutor in Konstanz demanded imprisonment between two years, six months and four years, nine months for the eight defendants for dangerous bodily harm.



In the process of a bloody dispute between two large Syrian families in Singen, the pleadings began on Monday.

The chief public prosecutor in Konstanz demanded imprisonment between two years, six months and four years, nine months for the eight defendants for dangerous bodily harm.

Stuttgart- She sees it as proven that in December last year the young men attacked three members of a hostile family, also from Syria, on the street and injured some seriously. One of her victims had to undergo emergency surgery because of cuts on his thigh. The defendants were arrested shortly after the crime and taken into custody.

According to the prosecution, the attack was previously planned in a WhatsApp group. Death threats are said to have been made in the chats. Senior Public Prosecutor Ulrich Gerlach was convinced, however, that it was not an assassination attempt: no stab wounds had been inflicted with the knife, only superficial cuts. These should lead to not only hurting the victim, but also humiliating them. In addition, scars remained on the face, which increased the severity of the crime.

In the first pleadings, the defense lawyers demanded that individual guilt for the crime should be given greater consideration.

One of them asked for a suspended sentence for his mandate.

For him, the attack arose out of an impulse and was not prepared.

Another lawyer considered the required sentence to be far excessive.

The defense had previously reached an agreement with the attorney for the accessory prosecution on a perpetrator-victim settlement.

Approximately 30,000 euros go to the injured party;

The lawyers put 22,000 euros in cash on the table of their colleague in the secondary prosecution.

also read

Deadly argument: Afghans on trial for murder

One man dies, two other men are critically injured.

After an argument about how to deal with an Afghan folk hero, three Afghans are on trial in Essen.

The charge is murder and attempted murder.

Deadly argument: Afghans on trial for murder

Eyewitnesses testify in the trial of the rampage in Trier

In the trial against the alleged gunman in Trier, citizens who happened to be there at the time of the crime will be heard for the first time today (9:00 a.m.).

The district court of Trier announced that they were in the vicinity of the Porta Nigra and the adjacent Christophstrasse before or when the defendant was arrested.

In addition, another police officer will testify.

Eyewitnesses testify in the trial of the rampage in Trier

16-year-old stabbed to death after an argument: trial begins

The trial of manslaughter against a 20-year-old who is said to have stabbed a 16-year-old in Flensburg begins today at the regional court in Flensburg.

The accused is said to have stabbed the youth in the face with a kitchen knife on Good Friday on a viewing platform near the Duborgskolen, a school.

The youngster succumbed to his injuries a little later in the hospital.

16-year-old stabbed to death after an argument: trial begins

The pleadings will continue on Wednesday (October 13th) at 11.30 a.m. in the courtroom of the Higher Regional Court in Stuttgart-Stammheim.

dpa

Source: merkur

All news articles on 2021-10-11

You may like

News/Politics 2021-10-21T10:41:39.959Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-11-29T11:01:20.177Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy