The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Man is said to have strangled female partner: start of the process

2021-10-12T01:08:53.266Z

Because he is said to have murdered his wife, a 27-year-old man from Biebesheim (Groß-Gerau district) is standing before the Darmstadt district court as of today (9:00 a.m.). According to the prosecutor, the defendant is said to have strangled the 27-year-old at the end of February this year and deposited the body in a bush in Biebesheim. According to the prosecution, the motive for the act is his wife's repeated intentions to separate.



Because he is said to have murdered his wife, a 27-year-old man from Biebesheim (Groß-Gerau district) is standing before the Darmstadt district court as of today (9:00 a.m.).

According to the prosecutor, the defendant is said to have strangled the 27-year-old at the end of February this year and deposited the body in a bush in Biebesheim.

According to the prosecution, the motive for the act is his wife's repeated intentions to separate.

Darmstadt - Furthermore, the public prosecutor's office accuses the defendant of dangerous bodily harm.

In 2020, he is said to have attacked his wife with a knife.

The man and the victim are Germans and have two young children together.

So far, eight days of negotiation have been scheduled for the process until November 16.

dpa

Source: merkur

All news articles on 2021-10-12

You may like

News/Politics 2021-10-19T10:46:17.585Z
News/Politics 2021-08-21T07:15:47.901Z
News/Politics 2021-10-26T23:07:40.927Z
News/Politics 2021-10-07T06:39:04.901Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-12-02T17:00:39.917Z
News/Politics 2021-12-02T17:10:52.483Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy