The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Vigilante man abused and abandoned

2021-10-12T13:58:12.904Z

In a case of vigilante justice, a woman and three men from the Rechlin region (Mecklenburg Lake District) must answer before the Neubrandenburg regional court. As a court spokesman said on Tuesday, the trial against the quartet begins this Thursday. The 26-year-old woman and the 23, 23 and 47-year-old men are charged with dangerous bodily harm, deprivation of liberty and exposure.



In a case of vigilante justice, a woman and three men from the Rechlin region (Mecklenburg Lake District) must answer before the Neubrandenburg regional court.

As a court spokesman said on Tuesday, the trial against the quartet begins this Thursday.

The 26-year-old woman and the 23, 23 and 47-year-old men are charged with dangerous bodily harm, deprivation of liberty and exposure.

Rechlin / Neubrandenburg - According to the public prosecutor's office, the accused are said to have severely mistreated an acquaintance from Rechlin in February 2021, including with a cane.

also read

Violent act after "Wiesn tapping": man injured by knife

Two young people are said to have stabbed a man on the edge of a "Wiesn tapping" near Munich.

According to the police on Monday, a replacement event for the start of the canceled Oktoberfest took place on Saturday evening in a restaurant in Straßlach-Dingharting.

When two groups of young people and adults left the restaurant, they got into an argument on the street for reasons that were initially unclear.

Violent act after "Wiesn tapping": man injured by knife

Pipe bombs built and detonated: Sorry

Eight pipe bombs exploded in Berlin-Schöneberg last winter.

Now a teacher is on trial for it.

There he speaks of internal conflicts and excessive demands.

Pipe bombs built and detonated: Sorry

Trial: Man admits 16-year-olds were fatally stabbed

A 16-year-old is stabbed to death in Flensburg on Good Friday.

From an adolescent three years older.

The 16-year-old is said to have insulted and hit him previously.

Now the process has started.

Why did things get so out of hand?

Trial: Man admits 16-year-olds were fatally stabbed

The cause was an allegation by the accused that the man had sexually abused a child.

After the beatings, a cloth bag was pulled over the victim's head and then taken to a bunker in a former military area.

There the man was given an unknown substance, he was further mistreated and pushed into a shaft where he had to stay overnight when it was frosty.

The injured party managed to break free the next day and get help.

He survived despite severe hypothermia.

The case was referred by the district court to the regional court because the accused are also threatened with conviction for attempted manslaughter.

Negotiation days are planned for the process until February 2022.

dpa

Source: merkur

All news articles on 2021-10-12

Similar news:

You may like

News/Politics 2021-10-13T23:57:16.580Z
News/Politics 2021-10-12T13:58:12.904Z
News/Politics 2021-10-14T13:51:25.229Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-11-23T17:34:44.270Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy