A dramatic recurrence.
The minor suspected of having stabbed a 33-year-old man on Sunday, November 7 in Nantes, was known for several antecedents, including an ultra-violent assault last July.
According to several sources, he had been placed under judicial supervision for these facts.
Read also Murder on the island of Nantes: two men indicted
Born in 2004, Baptiste M'Bourangon A., the alleged murderer, was taken into custody after showing up at the police station on Wednesday.
He allegedly admitted to having dealt fatal blows at the exit of a bar on the island of Nantes to a 33-year-old father from Côte d'Ivoire.
The drama remains to be clarified but according to the prosecutor Renaud Gaudeul to AFP, “
it appears that the victim suffered stab wounds of particular violence, carried by three individuals.
Two of them have already been identified.
The second, 20 years old, also in police custody, disputed the facts during his interrogation.
A woman was also heard, then released, according to
Iron bars and ultra violence
According to a police source, the perpetrator was known for "
", including possession of a knife in the region of Ancenis (Loire-Atlantique) in 2020. And had above all already been arrested for a violent assault on July 15. He had struck a motorist several times with an iron bar, tried to kidnap him while stealing his vehicle, claiming that he was going to kill him. Facts which had also taken place on the island of Nantes, a few hundred meters from the murder on Sunday ... The investigation being still in progress on this file, he had been placed under judicial control. Information confirmed by the prosecutor, who specifies that the young man did not respect the curfew imposed on him.
Read also "If nothing is done, France will sink into a spiral of violence"
Elements confirmed in
by the victim of the time, Alexandre E .. He explains that his attacker was prosecuted for "
attempted murder with a weapon by destination, theft and violence in meetings, attempted kidnapping and forcible confinement, death threats repeated and scam
”for these facts.
He was supposed to be locked up, pending trial, the date of which has not been fixed,
" says the 26-year-old man, who describes an "
The prosecutor denies for his part his placement in prison for minors.
The blows of the iron bar he gave warped the back of my head. I don't understand how you get to such a level of violence, and then behave nonchalantly
”. Indeed, after his package, the young man had quietly used the credit card of his victim, in a McDonald's restaurant as well as at a tobacconist. He was arrested in the process, thanks to the geolocation of the car.
Alexandre E. had also testified to his aggression last Thursday, November 4 in the program Balance Ton Post to evoke the galloping insecurity in France. At his side during her speech, the influencer and conservative activist Juliette Briens has since denounced the situation: “
His aggression should have served to put the monsters who attacked him out of harm's way. Instead, the lax Justice of Minister Éric Dupond-Moretti let him roam the streets, and let him kill an innocent person,
”she said on Twitter on Wednesday.
On the spot, Laurent Le Tallec, UNSA Police delegate in Nantes, also wonders about the free movement of the aggressor turned murderer, who "
The sentences handed down are still very rarely carried out.
It concerns Justice.
But on the ground, it also has a lot of consequences