The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Netanyahu: Afraid of removing close security from family members, this is problematic and very dangerous - Walla! news

2021-11-28T19:59:52.456Z

In an interview on Channel 14, the head of the opposition referred to the publication in Walla! About removing security services from his family next month, and said he was afraid of it. "Anarchists say explicitly, not at a gas station, 'waiting for you to take down security and we will kill you.'" According to sources in the Prime Minister's Office, no request has been submitted for an extension of security



  • news

  • Political-political

Netanyahu: Fearing the removal of close security from family members, this is problematic and very dangerous

In an interview on Channel 14, the head of the opposition referred to the publication in Walla!

About removing security services from his family next month, and said he was afraid of it.

"Anarchists say explicitly, not at a gas station, 'waiting for you to take down security and we will kill you.'"

According to sources in the Prime Minister's Office, no request has been submitted for an extension of security

Tags

  • Benjamin Netanyahu

  • securing

His dew

Sunday, 28 November 2021, 21:41 Updated: 21:53

  • Share on Facebook

  • Share on WhatsApp

  • Share on general

  • Share on general

  • Share on Twitter

  • Share on Email

0 comments

Opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu this evening (Sunday) referred to the publication in Walla! On the removal of the tight security from his family members next month, and when asked if he was afraid of it he replied "unequivocally yes", and that it was a "very problematic and dangerous thing".



Netanyahu added that in

an interview with Lynnon Magal and Erel Segal on the first evening of Channel 20,

"We received from all these anarchists, delusional types, warnings that people explicitly say in their voices - not at a gas station - 'We are waiting for you to take down security and then we will kill you. "And it's not once or twice."



Meanwhile, according to sources in the Prime Minister's Office, no official request or new opinion has yet been submitted by the ministry's defense department commissioner regarding the extension of security for the Netanyahu family. This, after representatives of the family recently appealed to Alon Haliva, head of the Defense Department in the Prime Minister's Office, to convene the Ministerial Committee on GSS Affairs, which approves the Prime Minister's security arrangements.The ministers and his family, to reconsider the decision.

More on Walla!

Following the publication in Walla !: Netanyahu canceled his visit to London, where he planned policy meetings

To the full article

"Not once and not twice."

The Netanyahu couple (Photo: Reuven Castro)

Sources in the Prime Minister's Office say that Haliva has not yet formulated an opinion on the latest threats, but have not ruled out the possibility that he will later submit a request to convene the Ministerial Committee.



With the formation of the new government, it was decided to remove security over the Netanyahu family after six months from the end of his term - in the second week of December.



Last week, Netanyahu uploaded a video on social media documenting some of the threats and incitement calls against him and his family in the past year, in demonstrations against him in court and outside the prime minister's residence in Balfour.

  • Share on Facebook

  • Share on WhatsApp

  • Share on general

  • Share on general

  • Share on Twitter

  • Share on Email

0 comments

Source: walla

All news articles on 2021-11-28

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2022-01-16T13:29:46.143Z
News/Politics 2022-01-16T01:53:33.849Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy