The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Two work-related injuries in Chek Lap Kok | Two good fathers have no support for young children left behind from the cesspool

2021-12-22T08:37:10.233Z

The two men in Chek Lap Kok broke the sewage well, taking away the happiness of the two families at the same time! The two deceased Zhao Gao (38) and Fan Zhuliang (34) died of inhalation of biogas suspected of working in a sewage well. The family members died in vain and died in hospital.



The two men in Chek Lap Kok broke the sewage well, taking away the happiness of the two families at the same time!

The two deceased Zhao Gao (38) and Fan Zhuliang (34) died of inhalation of biogas suspected of working in a sewage well. The family members died in vain. They cried and broke their intestines outside the hospital. It was embarrassing. The wives of the two deceased claimed that they had lost the support of the family. Zhao I cried too much and asked, "My husband has to be in his 30s first. I take a girl with me. I don't even know how to count?"


Zhao Gao, a male worker who unfortunately died in an accident, said his wife to the media outside the hospital that he had an 8-year-old daughter with her husband. I don’t know anything about life.” Mrs. Zhao said that her husband worked at the site for several years. The family member passed away from cancer in the Mainland. He used to raise debts to raise medical expenses. The current job salary is high but relatively dangerous. He had to bite the bullet and start working in order to make a living. "I'm so, no one has ever touched me. It's a life after all! You tell me to live and live? My husband must first be in his 30s. I will take a girl with me. I don't know how to count!"

Mrs. Zhao said that no one has explained the incident to her so far, and pointed out that her husband’s working environment is relatively high-risk. “Sufficient safety measures should be taken before a worker drops off. If there is no reason, she wears a mask and drops off and sends her off (the hospital) ) He has no breath." In this incident, five workers were involved in an accident, two of whom died. Zhao Tai pointedly pointed out that the company concerned was duty-bound and had to explain the situation.

The wife of the deceased Mr. Fan (brown shirt) and the wife of the deceased Mr. Zhao were interviewed by the media outside the hospital this afternoon.

(Photo by Weng Yuhui)

The mother of another deceased, Fan Zhuliang, said that her son was married and had two children aged 3 and 1. That’s it?” Fan Tai said that her husband once told him that he only wears a surgical mask at work. “He’s called a newcomer, and he’s called a newcomer. You have to do everything and you have to work hard, and he has talked about the dangers. , Have the opportunity to be the same as the feces throat, and have the opportunity to walk around."

According to family members, workers have work safety guidelines, but their family members questioned the company’s failure to conduct inspections and let the employees start work and cause accidents. "Why don’t you let an employee wear a mask and do something dangerous (work)!" Fan Mu He added that no one has explained the incident so far. As far as he knows, his son only wore a surgical mask and no other oxygen equipment when the accident occurred.

Fan's mother pointed out that her son worked at the site for about two years and was mainly responsible for plumbing work. However, for the sake of his livelihood, he had to continue high-risk work and hoped that the company would explain the situation to his family.

+5

Police: Two men died after inhaling unknown gas and fainted and sent to hospital

The police said that a report was received at 9:38 am today (22nd) that two male workers were suspected of inhaling unidentified gas during an inspection project in a sewage well about 4 meters deep on Chunqun Road in the airport and then fainted. .

After the police arrived at the scene, the fire rescued the trapped 38-year-old Zhao Nangong and 34-year-old Fan Nangong. They were in a coma and were sent to the North Lantau Hospital for treatment. They were later certified dead.

After the initial investigation by the police, it is believed that Fan Nan and Zhao Nan fainted unwell after inhaling unknown gas during the site inspection.

The case is an industrial accident, and the cause of death has yet to be determined after an autopsy.

As for the other three male workers, including a 34-year-old man named Li, a 37-year-old man named Cai, and a 65-year-old man named Chen, the three were suspected of inhaling unidentified gas and were consciously sent to North Lantau Hospital for treatment.

Two work-related injuries at Chek Lap Kok | Two male workers fell into a sewage well and were sent to hospital, and three others suspected of being unwell after inhaling biogas

01News

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2021-12-22

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy