The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Murder in Tai Kok Tsui|The thrilling scene of a tattooed man sitting in a ditch and drinking water from a "parachutist" rescued people was exposed


Today (29th) around 6:00 in the evening, a bloody murder occurred in Haixin Court, Hoi Fu Court, Tai Kok Tsui. The man who was attacked died after being sent to the hospital. Among them, a man with a tattoo on his arm had reported himself to the police, saying "I killed someone", and then sat alone

Today (29th) around 6:00 in the evening, a bloody murder occurred in Haixin Court, Hoi Fu Court, Tai Kok Tsui. The man who was attacked died after being sent to the hospital.

Among them was a man with a tattoo on his arm. He reported himself to the police, saying "I killed someone," and then sat by the window of his unit, suspected of committing suicide.

The atmosphere at the scene was tense, and the police dispatched negotiators to lobby, while firefighters deployed air cushions underground and dispatched "parachutists" to carry out rescue operations.

The thrilling scene of the "parachutist" rescuing people can be seen at the scene. At that time, the man was sitting on the canopy outside the window, with his feet "hanging" and spying on the situation of the unit from the window.

Later, he lay down on the clothes drying rack, looked at the firefighters on the upper floor, and even suspected that he had drank the water from the ditch to kill himself.

Two firefighters then entered the unit involved and saw the man lying on the clothes rack turning back and forth, his back turned to the sky, and his feet facing the window. The firefighters took the opportunity to grab the man's feet from left to right and tried to pull him Back to the unit, at the same time, the "parachutist" swam down from the upper floor to help rescue the man back to the house.

During the rescue, the man struggled and yelled from time to time, and once "hanged upside down". During the chaos, his clothes, shoes and drain water also flew off and fell on the ground floor of the building. The scene was dangerous. The whole rescue process lasted about 2 minutes.

The man who was sitting in danger was rescued by the fire and returned to the house, during which he was "upside down".

(Photo by Wang Yiyang)

▼The comic strip of the suspect sitting outside the window in a dangerous situation▼


Today (29th) around 6:00 p.m., the police received a report that a resident heard calls for help in the corridor of Haixin Court, Block F, Haifu Court, and found a man surnamed Li (64 years old) covered in blood in the corridor. He had no breathing and pulse, so he called the police, and the ambulancemen arrived at the scene to rescue the injured and sent the injured to Kwong Wah Hospital.

The injured was stabbed in the left forearm, neck and back of the head. He was rescued by an automatic external cardiac compressor, but he was confirmed dead at 7:40 p.m.

After the incident, another man surnamed Deng (51 years old) reported to the police, claiming that "I killed someone" in the unit at the address.

Officers rushed to investigate and found that the gate was closed, and when they were about to burst the door and enter the unit at the address, the man suddenly climbed out of the window and sat in danger.

The atmosphere at the scene was tense. The police cordoned off a large underground area outside the building, notified negotiators to come to the scene for reinforcements, and urged onlookers to leave.

Firefighters also deployed air cushions.

At about 7:20 p.m., the "parachutist" of the fire department successfully swam to the unit involved and rescued the man back to the house, during which danger abounded.

Afterwards, the face of the man sitting in danger was covered with a mask, and there were many burn marks on his body. He put on an oxygen mask and was sent to Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for emergency treatment.

The police suspected that someone had drank the water from the canal to self-harm, so they were unable to speak and take a statement for the time being.

The police conducted investigations at the scene and found a plastic bottle containing corrosive liquid on the ground floor opposite the building.

The case is now being handed over to Team 4 of the Mong Kok District Criminal Investigation Team to take over the investigation.

The man sitting in danger was taken to the hospital by ambulance after being rescued.

(Photo by Wang Yiyang)

When the injured was sent to the hospital, he was bathed in blood all over his body and needed first aid with an automatic external cardiac compressor.

(Photo by Lin Zhenhua)


An ambulance arrived and the injured person was taken to hospital.

(Photo by Wang Yiyang)

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2022-11-29

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2023-06-02T11:52:24.142Z


© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.