The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Villiers-le-Bel: 4 months in prison after the attack on a delivery man, who defended himself with hammer blows


A delivery man defended himself with a hammer after being attacked by two men in Villiers-le-Bel. One of his attackers received 4

Four months in prison: this is the decision pronounced by the criminal court of Pontoise last week in immediate appearance after the attack on a delivery man who defended himself with hammer blows.

The facts had just occurred on avenue Pierre-Semard, in Villiers-le-Bel (Val-d'Oise), on January 1, when a police patrol noted a large crowd.

A man, his hands in blood, comes to meet them and designates the one who has just attacked him.

This individual, who is still carrying a hammer, is then arrested by the police.

He opposes no resistance and does not rebel.

Read alsoVal-d'Oise: the box rental center was at the heart of an international scam network

He too is injured, slightly in the head.

He then explained to the police the circumstances of the brawl, indicating that he had in fact defended himself after being attacked, when he had just parked his scooter nearby.

He specifies that he is a delivery man.

What witnesses present on the spot confirm.

They indicate that the man with the hammer had previously been assaulted by two people, one of them being the one with bloody hands.

The second having fled after having broken the crutch by hitting his victim.

The suspect was already wanted

In view of the various elements collected, the police brought the two people involved in the fight back to the police station, handing them over to Gonesse urban security.

The man who was injured in the hands, alcoholic, suspected of being at the origin of the brawl, was taken into custody.

Investigations by investigators revealed that he was the subject of three search sheets.

The use of videos from the Sarcelles Urban Supervision Center also confirmed the statements of the witnesses.

The victim was consequently left free and was invited to lodge a complaint.

At the end of his police custody and on the instructions of the Pontoise public prosecutor, the defendant was brought before the court on January 3 and was sentenced to 4 months in prison.

Source: leparis

All news articles on 2023-01-14

Trends 24h


© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.