Members of the fire brigade in Tartous governorate put out a fire that broke out in an electric generator, in the yard of the Communications Directorate.
The commander of the fire brigade in the governorate, Colonel Samir Shamma, stated in a statement to SANA reporter that the fire resulted from the leakage of fuel from the electric generator of the Tartous Communications Directorate, which is adjacent to the Education Directorate. quickly and put it out, which prevented any significant damage.
Colonel Shamma denied what was reported on social media about a large fire at the entrance of the Education Directorate, hoping to deal with this news accurately and objectively and not to spread panic and fear among citizens.
On the other hand, Shamma indicated that members of the fire brigade put out, earlier today, a fire that broke out at the site of the Western Balata Bridge, caused by the burning of reeds and dry grasses, without causing any damage.
Follow SANA's news on Telegram https://t.me/SyrianArabNewsAgency