In October last year, a man fired fatal shots in Nuremberg, the case was last broadcast on ZDF.
The alleged perpetrator has now been arrested in Italy.
Nuremberg – The act is now several months ago.
A 28-year-old man is said to have shot two other men in front of a restaurant in the south of Nuremberg in October last year.
They were taken to the hospital with serious injuries, and one of them died there.
The suspect has since been on the run.
The case was also part of the ZDF program Akte xy.
The police were looking for the man with an arrest warrant.
Deadly shots in Nuremberg: after TV broadcast – suspected perpetrator arrested in Italy
The suspect has now been arrested in Rimini, Italy.
A spokeswoman for the Nuremberg police confirmed a corresponding report by Bild on Saturday evening.
She did not initially give any further details.
There will be a press conference on Monday.
By the way: Our Nuremberg newsletter regularly informs you about all the important stories from Middle Franconia and the Franconian metropolis. Sign up here.
By the way: Our Nuremberg newsletter regularly informs you about all the important stories from Middle Franconia and the Franconian metropolis.
Sign up here.
Nuremberg: After deadly shots - suspect arrested in Italy
Since the case was broadcast on the ZDF program, it has attracted even more attention.
The investigators had also published a new photo of the alleged shooter and offered a reward of 10,000 euros.
"A few clues have been received.
Two clues are now being followed up," said a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor's office the day after the television broadcast.
Now the alleged perpetrator could be caught.
You can always read all the news from Nuremberg and the surrounding area as well as from all of Bavaria with us.
News and stories from Bavaria can now also be found on our brand new Facebook page Merkur Bayern.