Chief Executive Lee Ka-chao announced today (3rd) that on February 6, that is, next Monday, Hong Kong and the Mainland will fully clear customs. There will be no limit on the number of people and no appointment required. All entry and exit ports will be opened, that is, the Cailuo Lake Port, Heung Yuen Wai/Liantang Port and Lok Ma Chau/Huanggang Port will be added, and the Sha Tau Kok Port will also resume cargo services.
From the same day, the requirement for the quick test to Hong Kong from Macau will also be cancelled.
As for overseas, Li Jiachao pointed out that the vaccination requirements for non-Hong Kong residents arriving in Hong Kong will be canceled from the same day, and the rapid test requirements for overseas and Taiwan before arriving in Hong Kong will be maintained for a period of observation before review.
Comprehensive customs clearance arrangements starting next Monday, February 6:
1) There is no limit on the number of people at all mainland and local ports, and you can travel at will
2) Cancel the entry-exit testing requirements, no nucleic acid testing or rapid testing is required
3) Open all entry-exit ports, plus Openings include Luohu, Heung Yuen Wai, Huanggang, and Sha Tau Kok to resume freight
4) Cancel the pre-arrival testing requirements for Macau tourists
5) Cancel the vaccine requirements for non-Hong Kong residents, but the rapid test requirements will remain for a period of time
▼On January 8th, we will directly hit the Luohu Commercial City and the long queue at the East Gate▼
▼Xintian Huangba Station on January 3▼
Comprehensive customs clearance｜2.6 Cancellation of quotas within 7 days, no history of outbound travel, nucleic acid-free Hong Kong and Macau tour groups to resume Luohu customs clearance｜Chen Maobo said that consultations with the mainland are progressing well and hope to open Luohu customs clearance at Luohu port as soon as possible｜Luohu Station has staff preparing for the restart. Trains have entered and exited many times and There is broadcast Luohu Customs Clearance｜The frontier directly hits Luohu Station with bright lights in the early morning. The MTR train enters the platform for customs clearance｜Huanggang will reopen next week and will use a temporary Passenger Inspection Building Transport Department: Huangbus is ready to serve 01 first.
Luohu Customs Clearance｜Commercial City announced that the 2.6 switch news means that the disciplined forces are in place