On video: "The day the resistance escalated" - the Sparrow intersection on Highway 4 was blocked in both directions (Walla system!)
For the fourth time in a row, a day of protests against the legal revolution will be held on Thursday.
The organizers of the demonstrations call it the "National Paralysis Day", and there will be marches, convoys and extensive disruptions throughout the country from the early hours of the morning.
During the day of paralysis there will also be a number of events under the title "#2024", the purpose of which is to illustrate to the public what Israel will look like after the approval of the legal revolution.
Throughout the day there will also be a number of other performances in the air, at sea and on land.
We will add to them, reservist demonstrations,
caravans of agricultural tools in the north and south of the country, protest convoys of vehicles throughout the country, student protests and marches throughout the country, marches of the LGBT community in Haifa and Tel Aviv, and hightkist marches in Haifa.
A demonstration against the legal revolution in Tel Aviv.
Last week (Photo: Reuven Castro)
The events that will take place during the "National Paralysis Day"
• 08:00 - Protests and marches by parents and children in dozens of centers throughout the country
• 08:00 - Signing events for the Declaration of Independence throughout the country
• 08:00 - Demonstration outside "Airport City" in front of a conference attended by Ministers Avi Dichter and Nir Barkat
• 09:00 - A human representative of
• 12:00 - representing Shafot at Kaplan in Tel Aviv
• 12:00 - Setting up the conversation tent for all professions
• 12:00 - Students and academic staff march at the Weizmann Institute
• 12:00 - Students and lecturers march at the Technion in Jerusalem
• 12:00 - The establishment of the conversation tent of all medical professions at the border of Bnei Brak and Ramat Gan - a discussion with the residents of the area about education and work in the spirit of Maimonides • 4:00 p.m. - A convoy of vehicles from Tel Hai College Movement in the
area of the Goma intersection
• 7:00 p.m. - A march in Bnei Lightning
More in Walla!
The Institute for National Security Studies: The legal revolution will harm the IDF and jeopardize relations with the US
To the full article
More articles in Walla!
on the legal revolution
The leaders of the reservist protest announced the worsening of the measures: "A people's army exists only in a democracy"
Under the radar: high-tech people in negotiations with a foreign country to absorb the companies that left Israel
10 weeks and you will know how to swim long distances!
At TI we commit to success!
Alongside the "National Paralysis Day", on Saturday the "Freedom Demonstration" will be held on Kaplan Street, this is the 12th consecutive Saturday, and tens of thousands of demonstrators are expected to arrive.
The organizers of National Paralysis Day said: "We are entering the fateful week in the country's history that will decide whether Israel will go into a constitutional crisis. The Israeli government must immediately stop the dangerous process. We call on all citizens to attend this week's activities and make their voices heard against the dictatorship."
News in Israel
Events in Israel
The legal revolution