Dog "Boots" can not suppress his excitement when visiting the groomer. The TikTok community celebrates the Labrador for this.
Do you know the feeling of being so happy that it's almost unbearable? Then you can certainly feel the exuberant joy of Labrador "Boots". Because he can hardly contain his excitement about the visit of the dog groomer - it expresses itself in his whole body.
"Best wobble dance": Labrador is really looking forward to a new hairstyle
The TikTok community is already awarding Boots the title of "The Best Dog on the Internet". His clip has been watched by more than 3.7 million people. There was one like from over 487,000 users. Because everyone is enraptured by his "wobble dance", which he performs on his doorstep.
The reason for this huge joy: the visit of his mobile dog groomer. As soon as Boots sees her, he is out of control. He starts bouncing and it seems like his entire body is just Jell-O. The movement of his tail goes through the whole dog. And the curved back makes everything look even more fun.
How dogs can rejoice makes hearts melt again and again. (Symbolic image) © imagebroker/Imago
"Best wobble dance": Four tips on how to get dogs used to going to the hairdresser
Dog groomers can help with general dog care. Because the dog's grooming plays an important role. However, there are dogs that, unlike Boots, are afraid of having to go to the dressing table. We have put together some tips that will help your four-legged friend get used to a visit to the hairdresser.
- Practice with your four-legged friend at home that sensitive parts of the body are also touched, such as ears, paws and claws. Ideally, you should start the exercises as puppies, but older dogs can also be accustomed to them.
- You can also practice brushing, blow-drying and washing at home. Always proceed cautiously and in small steps.
- Lifting up and standing on a raised table can also be practiced at home. If possible, typical sounds, such as that of a clipper, can also be included in the preparation.
- The visit to the hairdresser itself should always be linked to something positive. Therefore, feel free to reward yourself with treats or small play units on site. Some dog groomers also offer special puppy appointments in which the young animals can be introduced to the "salon air" in a playful way.
You can find even more exciting animal topics in Landtiere.de's free newsletter, which you can subscribe to right here.
"Best wobble dance": TikTok community celebrates boots and the various clips
The original video of Boots has now been multiplied by his master under the TikTok account "ghees8". The only difference: the background music to which Boots swings his hips – an idea from the community, which has left some music requests in the comments. In addition, there are also numerous other thoughts about the sprawling dance of joy. Here is a small selection.
- "The groomer wiggles back 😂."
- "I love how you responded to every single song request! It's so much fun!"
- "I wish someone was so happy to see 😂 me."
- "He's absolutely living his best life ❤️❤️❤️."
- "Instantly the best dog on the internet!"
- "That's a damn good groomer if your dog behaves 🥰 like that."
- "OMG, that's too cute🥰😂😂."
- "I just want to be so happy once in my life."
- "I feel like the dog will have a good time with the person no matter where they go😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️."
- "This is the best wobble dance I've 😳🥰🥰🥰 ever seen."