- This is the 463rd day of the conflict.
- An airstrike killed three people in Kiev early Thursday.
- The United States announces a new tranche of aid of 300 million euros in Ukraine.
- Emmanuel Macron on Wednesday called for "tangible and credible" security guarantees for Ukraine at NATO.
- Germany has decided to close four of the five Russian consulates on its soil. Moscow promises an "answer".
Three dead in Kiev in an air attack
An airstrike on the Ukrainian capital early Thursday killed three people, according to Kiev Mayor Vitaly Klitschko and military authorities.
"Among the three dead in the Desnyansky district were two children (aged 5-6 and 12-13 years)," writes the Kiev military administration.
Several Russian missiles were fired at the Ukrainian capital this week.
On Monday, an unusual daytime attack on Kiev led residents to take cover.
And welcome to this live broadcast dedicated to the war in Ukraine.