Fire in the middle of the night: A 60-year-old man was seriously injured in a fire that broke out in a private house on S.H. Street in Tel Aviv. The man was evacuated to Sheba Hospital at Tel Hashomer with burns all over his body while he was anesthetized and on a ventilator.
MDA paramedic Tomer Mazor said: "We arrived at the scene with the fire extinguished and saw an active fire and thick smoke in a one-story house, they rescued a 60-year-old man who was vaguely conscious, who was near the entrance to the apartment, he suffered about 100% burns and after inhaling smoke, we gave him life-saving medical treatment that included anesthesia and ventilation, and urgently evacuated him to hospital in serious condition."
The man suffered burns all over his body and smoke inhalation. The scene of the fire, photo: Fire and Rescue Service Spokesperson
A fire investigator was summoned to the scene to clarify the circumstances of the outbreak of the fire.
The Fire and Rescue Service reiterates - install smoke detectors that warn shortly after the outbreak of the fire, wake up the residents of the house at an early stage, and allow the fire to escape or control the fire while it is still small.
Wrong? We'll fix it! If you find a mistake in the article, please share with us