After being acquitted by the Brazilian Justice in the rape case that Thelma Fardin had initiated against him, Juan Darthés will break the silence through a video that, as it transpired, will be disseminated on his socialnetworks next Monday.
"There is an operative return. Next Monday, Darthés will appear after the ruling in his favor that has already been ratified. In his plans is to make a video through his social networks where he will communicate certain issues, "said Mariana Brey this Thursday on the air of Partners of the show (El Trece, at 10.30).
"What they tell me is that fundamentally he is going to thank and that he has no intention of talking about the cause, but he is going to ratify his innocence," continued the panelist of the cycle hosted by Adrián Pallares and Rodrigo Lussich.
The last time Juan Darthés spoke publicly was with Mauro Viale in 2018 before leaving the country.
And, at the end of the scoop, he added: "And he has a desire that he intends to realize and that is to designate an institution for Thelma Fardín where all the money that, according to him, she would have collected from the Government of the Province, because she insists that she has lied. So I would already be working on that to make it happen."
For his part, on the air of American Breakfast (America, at 10.30), Carlos Monti said: "The date of publication of the disclaimer of Juan Darthés is scheduled for next Monday afternoon."
Actress Thelma Fardin at one of the last press conferences she gave with her lawyers.
"After being acquitted by the Brazilian Justice, on Monday afternoon Juan Darthés speaks. At this time he begins to record a video where he will tell absolutely everything that has happened over the years, "said the panelist of the cycle commanded by Pamela David.
The word of Fernando Burlando after the last ruling of the Justice of Brazil
After the Brazilian Justice ratified the acquittal of Juan Darthés in the complaint of rape made by Thelma Fardin, the actor is "calmer" and "relieved," Fernando Burlando, his lawyer, said in the last hours.
"They reconfirmed in a clarifying way some issues that had been pending and some people had come out to deny," said the lawyer when asked about it in a note for Partners of the show.
And he continued: "He is with a first acquittal, pending issues were clarified and they are due to a material error of the one who judged, that the crime is not proven."
Fernando Burlando spoke on "Socios del espectáculo". TV Capture
"Juan is obviously calmer and when this clarification of the ruling was released that gave him a lot of relief," revealed Burlando, who also defended the actor in the case for "slander and insults" against Calu Rivero.
At the end of the interview, Fernando was asked about a possible return of his client, and in this regard he said: "He must yearn to return to Argentina, but he understands that it is a complicated situation because they are very sensitive issues where unfortunately opinions are given."