Video: Demonstration against the legal revolution, Rehovot (Ruby Yahav)
Demonstrations against the legal revolution resumed Saturday evening, now in their 23rd week. This comes days before the elections for the Judicial Selection Committee, while it has not yet been determined whether the coalition will indeed have two representatives, at the expense of one representative from the opposition.
The main demonstration in Kaplan in Tel Aviv will mark the 100 murdered in Arab society since the beginning of the year; Among the speakers will be Dr. Thabet Abu Ras, co-director of the Abraham Initiatives.
More in Walla!
- Shikma Bressler: We are the barrier between democratic and dictatorial Israel, and that's why we're on the street
- "All suspicions have dissipated": Court annuls restrictive conditions imposed on protest detainees in Caesarea
- Smoother skin after one use: a revolutionary home care device
Road closures in Tel Aviv
- As of 17:30 P.M., the following streets were closed to vehicular traffic:
- Kaplan Street was blocked from Ibn Gvirol Street to Menachem Begin Road in both directions.
- Kaplan Junction through Menachem Begin was blocked to the north and south (including the sediments).
- The Peace Bridge ramps were blocked to the north and south (it will not be possible to descend to Route 20).
- Yigal Alon Junction - Peace is blocked to the west and south.
- The Yigal Alon – Made in Israel junction was blocked (vehicles will be diverted to Made in Israel Street).
- The Made in Israel Peace Junction was blocked (traffic will be diverted eastward).
- The Peace Junction - Youth Aliyah was blocked to the east.
- The Yigal Alon - Tuval junction was blocked to the north.
- Yitzhak Sadeh Junction - the locksmith was blocked to the north.
- Exit from Ben Avigdor Street to Hamasger Street will not be allowed.
- The streets of Migal Alon in the direction of Aminadav, Kremnicki, Tuval, Vicky Shiran and the exit from the gas station will be blocked (traffic will be allowed from HaSolelim Street).
- Obey the instructions of the police stationed at the roadblocks and use alternative routes.
More in Walla!
Between Yariv Levin and the protest, Netanyahu will decide whether the legal revolution takes another step toward burying her
See full article >
Demonstration against the legal revolution in the streets, June 10, 2023 (Photo: official website, Ruby Yahav)
Throughout the week, they demonstrated against government representatives who came to New York for a march in support of Israel. In one of the incidents, MK Simcha Rotman was filmed forcibly snatching a megaphone from a demonstrator.
- News in Israel
- Events in Israel
- The Legal Revolution