Status: 03.10.2023, 07:58 a.m.
By: Alina Wagner
Daniel Schreiner and Thomas Wiederer are founders of Herbal Spa Herbal Spa © / facebook
Herbal Spa from the "Höhle der Löwen" offers dried herbs as a bath additive. Instead of liquid form, the natural herbs are used as pillows.
Note to our readers: We create product comparisons and deals for you. To make this possible, we receive a commission from partners. This does not change anything for you.
In the sixth episode of the 14th season of "Die Höhle der Löwen", Daniel Schreiner and Thomas Wiederer present a product that provides true relaxation in the bathtub - the Herbal Spa herbal pillows, which are tea bags for the bathtub. Not only do they offer a sustainable alternative for wellness lovers, but they also help reduce wastewater pollution.
Herbal pillow from the lion's den by Herbal Spa
Herbal pillows for the bathtub from Herbal Spa Herbal Spa ©
At the heart of Herbal Spa are the herbal pillows for the bathtub. Made from 100 percent natural herbal blends. The production is done gently by drying the herbs and then crushing them. They are then packed in skin-friendly fleece and sealed by ultrasound. The result is herbal pillows that can be used in many ways:
- Bath additive: The Herbal Spa herbal pillows give your bath water a pleasant scent.
- Bath sponge: The pillows gently exfoliate the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Neck support: Use the pillows as neck support to completely relax during the bath.
- Herbal pad: Place the Herbal Spa herbal pillow as a herbal pad on desired parts of the body.
Herbal Spa: herbal pillows for different needs
Herbal Spa herbal bath pillow for the cold season or for relaxation © Herbal Spa/facebook
Herbal Spa offers its herbal pillows in two variants: "relaxation time" and "cold time". The "Relaxation Time" pillows with lemon balm herbal blend are perfect for relieving stress and calming down after a long day.
The "cold season" pillows, on the other hand, contain a eucalyptus herbal mixture that provides relief from colds and clears the airways.
Buy Herbal Spa Herbal Pillow from DHDL on Amazon
Relaxation time - buy 3 herbal pillows per 100 g for € 8.99
Cold season - buy 3 herbal pillows per 100 g for € 8.99
Cold time & relaxation time - 2x each 3 herbal pillows 100 g for 16,99 €
Cold time & relaxation time - 2x each 6 herbal pillows 100 g for 32,99 €
How do you use the Herbal Spa herbal pillows?
All you have to do is open the aroma seal, take out the herbal pillow and place it in the incoming water. You can then enjoy a pleasant herbal bath with essential oils for a period of 10 to 30 minutes. By the way, the optimum bathing temperature is between 35 and 38 degrees Celsius.
Herbal Spa – natural, sustainable and skin-friendly
The herbal pillows do not contain any artificial additives, fragrances or dyes. Not only are they good for your body, but they also help reduce the environmental impact of wastewater pollution. The use of essential oils in the pillows also ensures gentle and gentle skin care.
Buy now on Amazon
Other products from the lion's den
- dripoff pads: Suction pads for draining water from the toilet brush
- Natch: Sustainable toothpaste in tablet form
- Vegablum: Vegan mead honey wine
- Intimate cream by Dr. Vivien Karl: The lion's den becomes intimate
- Milli's magic cloths: Diaper insert for sensitive babies
- KitchBo Baking Mat: Baking with cylinders for extra crispy results
- Bello Ice Cream: Ice cream for dogs
- Writing pilot: This is how easy it is to learn how to write ABC shooters
- stack///grill: Grill and fire bowl in one
- Zebra Ice: Make your own vegan ice cream
- Fruping: Spice topping for fruit salad
- Wish capsule: Assemble your own dietary supplements
- Viva Maia Beauty: Care products with the knowledge of the Maya and Inca
- HOMB: Parents' backpack with child carrier function
- Paleo-Chair: Sitting like in the Stone Age
Which herbs have an alkaline effect?
Some herbs and plants, such as dandelion, nettle, green tea, mint, horsetail, and lemon balm, are often considered alkaline and can help balance pH levels in the body.
These plants are rich in minerals and have a positive influence on the acid-base balance. Nevertheless, one should always seek professional advice on nutrition and health issues to ensure that they meet individual needs.
This article was created with the help of machines and carefully reviewed by editor Alina Wagner before publication.