Video: Angry citizens visit Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai at the scene of the Yafia/Eli Ashkenazi shooting
The Shabtai Forest Inspector, the daughter of Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai, has been appointed to a new position in the Saif Division - a media monitoring officer in the Arabic-language digital division, despite the fact that she does not speak the language fluently, as first reported by Channel 12 News. Shabtai's appointment comes after she was removed from the position of spokeswoman for the Kinneret region of the police last July, after only 8 months.
The big picture:
- Shabtai previously served in the Fencing Division, which was established with the appointment of Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai in order to lead the fight against crime in Arab society and to concentrate the best minds and tools both in the fight against crime and in the provision of police services in Arab society.
- This is another appointment in the Fencing Division, despite the sweeping failure of the Division and its leaders in the fight against crime in Arab society.
Saturn Forest / Documentation on social networks according to section 27A of the Copyright Law
- Drama in the US: Republican House Speaker to be impeached by members of his own party?
- Haunting incident: suspected assassination in Or Yehuda - 30-year-old killed in motorcycle explosion
- Gottlieb claimed that Mossad chief met with protest leader - Prime Minister's Office clarified: "Fake news"
- Are you sitting? We found a cellular plan for less than 10 ₪ a month!
In the background of the report:
- The police continue to maintain the division and staff various standards instead of streamlining and ordering its closure – especially in light of the shortage of manpower in the police and the need to strengthen districts in the organization that operate regularly in Arab society.
- National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir's decision to appoint Commissioner Yoram Sofer as a project to fight crime in Arab society also did not accelerate the request, and the Seef Division will continue its activity until further notice.
- The Israel Police said: "We can only regret the obsessive preoccupation with the subject of the referral."
- "More than necessary, we emphasize that the officer is an integral part of the digital system, which is divided into teams and provides service to populations and citizens who turn to the Israel Police on various digital platforms. This system was recently consolidated and operates from two branches under the police spokesman's division. The officer was chosen for the position because of her qualifications and suitability," police said.
- More on the subject:
- Police Commissioner
- Kobi Shabtai