The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Transferticker: Dembélé and Rakitic to give way for Neymar

2019-08-28T19:58:26.503Z

No day without new rumors about Superstar Neymar: Now FC Barcelona PSG should have offered to leave the French players Dembélé and Rakitic. And still 140 million euros on top.




RUMORS

Rakitic and Dembélé are to give way to Neymar

The transfer of Brazilian football international Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain to FC Barcelona is reportedly suspended in the media. According to "Le Parisien", the Spanish champions offered the French titleholders a transfer fee of 140 million euros plus the two players Ivan Rakitic and Ousmane Dembélé. Paris would take the offer very seriously.

According to consistent sources, talks will take place on Wednesday evening between the Paris sporting director Leonardo and coach Thomas Tuchel and the two players concerned. While the former Schalke Rakitic would agree to a change, the former Dortmund Dembélé wants to stay in Barcelona and should not agree to a one-year loan. Tuchel would like to integrate his former protégé from Dortmunder times in his team.

Neymar, who moved from Barcelona to Paris two years ago for the record payout of 222 million euros, desperately wants to return to the Spanish championship. His contract with the club of coach Tuchel actually runs until the summer of 2022.

Bayern does not want Rebic

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has denied rumors about a change from Ante Rebic to Munich. You can not always believe everything that comes from other clubs, "said the 63-year-old the" Bild "(Thursday). The striker from Eintracht Frankfurt has the desire to play for a big club. The transfer window is open until the 2nd of September.

Rebic came to the consolation of AC Fiorentina in 2016 and scored 17 goals in 78 Bundesliga games. In the 3-1 success in the cup final of 2018 against Bayern Munich, the Croat scored two goals. The Eintracht qualified by winning the title for the Europa League. There Frankfurt failed in the last season only in the semifinals at the eventual winner Chelsea FC.

DONE DEAL

Ayhan remains a fortune

Bundesliga club Fortuna Dusseldorf has extended the contract with defender Kaan Ayhan prematurely until 2022. The previous contract of the Turkish national player was valid until 2021. "The people in charge have worked hard for me, which is a great esteem, we have a lot to achieve and I want to be a part of it," Ayhan said. The 24-year-old center-back is a regular player in the Rhineland and in the past season, one of the guarantors for the class whereabouts. Ayhan came from FC Schalke 04 in 2016 and since then played 90 competitive matches for the Dusseldorf. For Turkey he completed so far 24 international matches (two goals).

Source: spiegel

You may like

Sports 2019-10-06T22:35:18.943Z

Trends 24h

Sports 2019-11-20T17:22:57.544Z
Sports 2019-11-20T15:38:03.937Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy