Here are the key figures of the Champions League quarter-final between PSG and Atalanta Bergamo played on Wednesday at 9 p.m. in Lisbon. 1. This is the first time that PSG and Atalanta Bergamo have met. It will be the 210th opponent in the history of the Parisian club and the 83rd European team.
3. This is the third time that PSG will play a European match on neutral ground. The first two were the cup finals of 1996 against Rapid Vienna (1-0) in Brussels and against Barcelona (0-1) in 1997 in Rotterdam. Note that since the takeover by QSI in 2011, PSG has played 19 times on neutral ground (Editor's note: cup finals or champions trophies) for no defeat.
20. PSG have played twenty games against Italian teams with a very poor record. Paris only has two victories against Naples (2-0) in 1993 and Parma (3-1) in 1996 for nine draws and nine defeats.
22. Since 1983, PSG have played 22 European Cup quarter-final matches for seven wins, seven draws and eight defeats. The last success in a meeting at this stage of the competition dates back to 2014 against Chelsea in the first leg at home (3-1). Paris has not passed the quarter-finals in Europe since 1997.
4. Paris is the best defense in the Champions League with four goals conceded in eight games: two against Real Madrid (2-2) in the group stage and two against Borussia Dortmund in the round of 16 first leg (1-2) .
7 . Mauro Icardi scored 7 goals in 13 games against Atalanta Bergamo, including an express hat-trick when Inter Milan won in March 2017 (7-1).
PSG ExpressThe essential newsletter for Parisian supporters
Your email address is collected by Le Parisien to enable you to receive our news and commercial offers. Learn more
98. Atalanta Bergamo finished third in Serie A with the best attack in the championship. Gian Piero Gasperini's men have scored 98 goals in 38 games, or nearly 2.56 per game.
78 . Thiago Silva, whose contract with PSG ends at the end of the club's European course, will play his 78th Champions League match, all under the jersey of the Parisian club.
2. The match's referee, the Englishman Anthony Taylor, has already officiated in two PSG matches in the Champions League. At the end of the day, two Parisian victories against Donetsk in 2015 and against Borussia Dortmund (2-0) in the second leg of the last round of 16.