The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

"1% chance, 99% faith": Neymar wants to believe in the feat on the return against Manchester City

2021-05-02T03:45:42.636Z

The Brazilian striker of PSG, author of a mixed performance Wednesday night, posted a message of hope on Instagram.



We expected him to be flamboyant, technical leader and first defender of his team.

Like Kylian Mbappé, Neymar was not much of all this Wednesday night at the Parc des Princes against Manchester City (1-2).

Very marked by this defeat at the final whistle, crouching and head down, the Brazilian has in the process published a remobilization text on Instagram.

“We lost the battle but the war continues,” he said.

I believe in my team, I believe we can be better than we were.

GO PARIS.

1% chance 99% of faith ”.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ene10ta Érre 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (@neymarjr)

Neymar is not the only Parisian to have expressed himself on social networks just after the meeting.

The Argentinian Angel Di Maria, author of the opposite of a full match, displayed his disappointment as he became the best decisive passer in the history of PSG with Safet Susic.

Read alsoPSG-Manchester City (1-2): the ratings of Parisian players

"Counting ..." he wrote on Instagram.

Sign that this record does not weigh very heavily against the prospect of missing a new Champions League final.

Source: leparis

All sports articles on 2021-05-02

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

Sports 2021-06-19T08:15:36.085Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy