The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Dayan Bnei Sakhnin: "I did not understand your repudiation experience" | Israel today

2022-05-18T16:51:34.393Z

At the end of the hearing on the farce of canceling the game in the colony, Dayan Noam Lubin made a decision that the verdict will be accepted only on Tuesday • Bnei Sakhnin CEO: "We are the culprits, but not the only culprits. We asked to postpone the game as early as Friday, but the administration refused "• A replay, as Sakhnin demands, is not expected to take place



Bnei Sakhnin arrived this evening (Wednesday) in the court of the Football Association following the cancellation of the game against Maccabi Haifa last Monday.

Bottom line: Judge Noam Lubin has made a decision that the ruling will only be made on Tuesday, that is, after the end of the 2021/22 season in the Premier League.

During the hearing, Dayan slammed against Bnei Sakhnin CEO Khaled Kasumi (murmur) that he believes he is trying to avoid responsibility for leading security settings Israeli police closure order. By the way, the discussion also attended Deputy Chief of Police Petah Tikva Yuval Shavit, a stadium full force commander insurance. also, the discussion also attended football leagues chief administrative officer Nir Yankelevich, legal representative and Director Moti Bornstein Moses Rozentoler event.

Sakhnin was represented by attorney Yossi Geyer.

It is already possible to say replay, as required Sakhnin, is not expected to take place since the said decision will only be made at the end of the season, which also refuses to Maccabi Haifa existence.

"We are guilty, but not the only culprits," said murmur during the hearing.

Sakhnin representatives at the hearing, Photo: Danny Maron

Duchy added: "There was a confrontation with the administration, the police and the stadium staff. We asked to postpone the game as early as Friday, but the administration refused."

Yankelevich, for his part, noted that after talks until the wee hours of the night between Sunday and Monday, it was made clear to Sakhnin that they must present all the necessary permits to carry out the deal - and received a reply that within two hours "everything will work out."

At this point Dayan Lubin wondered: "I do not understand the group's attempt to shake things off. So far I have not heard of taking responsibility for one thing in the whole chain of events."

Shavit added that his commanders had agreed to compromise on 150 ushers despite the demand for 180 such, but this was not carried out either.

It was further alleged that a bus arrived with young boys wearing orange vests and without proper certificates.

After the judge heard all the parties it was decided to give the final decision only on Tuesday.

Were we wrong?

Fixed!

If you found an error in the article, we'll be happy for you to share it with us

Source: israelhayom

All sports articles on 2022-05-18

Similar news:

You may like

Sports 2022-06-16T13:51:51.289Z

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy