- Despite all his efforts, Kylian Mbappé was never able to offer PSG its first Champions League.
Not yet... With him, the club from the capital reached the final in 2020 and the semi-finals in 2021.
Calendar and results Ligue 1
League 1 standings
- As in 2019 and 2021, Mbappé was named the best player in Ligue 1 for the third time in 2022. A record he shares with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
In 2017 (with Monaco), 2018 and 2019 (at PSG), it was the title of best hope that he had inherited.
SEE ALSO -
SEE ALSO -
Kylian Mbappé's 5 best goals with Paris Saint-Germain
- After 2019, 2020 and 2021, the crack of Bondy won a fourth title of top scorer in L1 at the end of the past season.
Better: he achieved what no player had done in France so far, namely finishing top scorer and top passer in the championship (25 and 17).
When you're a great player, when you aspire to be a player who goes down in history, you shouldn't choose
" between goals and assists, he said last week during the handover ceremony UNFP trophies.
- It is also his best ranking in the Ballon d'Or list, in 2018, after the Russian World Cup.
- "KM" has won 12 trophies with PSG, including four French championship titles (after that of 2017 in Monaco), three French Cups, two League Cups and three Champions Trophies.
- It is also the number of goals scored by the person against Dijon, his favorite "victim", in 11 matches in all competitions.
Then come Lyon, Montpellier (11) and Monaco (10).
Note that Mbappé has scored eight goals against OM (12 matches).
- Of his 168 Parisian goals (see elsewhere), the Bondynois only converted 17 penalties (out of 20 attempted).
To see if this statistic is set to skyrocket in the future or if Neymar remains number 1 at Paris Saint-Germain in this particular penalty exercise.
- If he had already tasted the joys of the France team under the colors of Monaco, Mbappé has established himself as the strong man of the national team during his stay in Paris.
26 goals (all scored after his transfer) and 54 caps for the former AS Bondy.
He also won two trophies in Blue, and not the least: the 2018 World Cup and the League of Nations in 2021.
- Arrived in the Parisian ranks at 18, Kylian Mbappé had to struggle with number 29 during his first season.
He got the 7 at the start of his second campaign, reclaiming the number vacated by Lucas Moura, who transferred to Tottenham the previous winter.
- Mbappé has scored 33 doubles (one less than Cavani and Ibrahimovic), seven hat-tricks (one less than Ibra) and a quadruple (only Ibra has scored two with Paris) with Paris-SG.
- Author of 77 assists with PSG, Mbappé is fourth in the history of the capital club in this area, behind Angel Di Maria (111), who said goodbye to the Parc des Princes against Metz, Safet Susic ( 103) and Mustafa Dahleb (80).
Admittedly, the 23-year-old world champion remains above all a "
" thirsty for goals, as Thomas Tuchel said, but not only.
- Speaking of Tuchel, he is the coach under whom Mbappé has played the most in Paris: 98 matches, against 74 with Mauricio Pochettino and 44 for Unai Emery.
To see if he will discover another next season.
The names of Zinédine Zidane, Antonio Conte, Joachim Löw or even Thiago Motta are cited to succeed “Poche”, even if the latter is still seen continuing.
Leonardo Jardim coached the interested party 60 times on the side of the Principality.
- Thanks to his extension, Kylian Mbappé will allow ASM to receive 35 M€ this summer.
An option that was only activated in the event of an extension or transfer.
The Rock club would indeed have received "only" € 145 million on the transfer of Mbappé to PSG in 2017 if his former foal had left the Park at the end of the contract.
- With 168 goals in 216 matches, Mbappé is second only to Edinson Cavani (200 goals) in the list of top scorers in the history of PSG.
Cavani, you have to respect what he has done.
200 goals at PSG is something incredible, really.
Even though it is a young club, PSG have had countless great players.
Being part of this circle is already an honor and a privilege.
We must already savor what we have what we have done.
For that, I am already very happy to be part of this Top 3
”, swears the 23-year-old striker, who would not “
” on the “Matador” record … Record which he could beat from 2022- 23.
Remember that he had scored 27 goals with Monaco (60 matches),