The commentators estimate: Golden State is the favorite to win the championship next season as well
ESPN conducted a poll among NBA reporters, the Warriors won 36.8 percent of the vote.
The Clippers 2, Boston 3, the Lakers and Brooklyn without any votes
Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 5:31 p.m
Share on Facebook
Share on WhatsApp
Share on Twitter
Share by email
Share in general
Draymond Green, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors players in the championship parade (Twitter, Golden State)
ESPN conducted a poll today (Wednesday) among the site's reporters, in an attempt to predict who will be the NBA champion next season.
The reigning champion, Golden State, received the most votes - 52 points (36% of respondents chose them first), ahead of the Los Angeles Clippers, who won 35 points (26.3%).
For those wondering, the Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn didn't get a single vote.
This is how the top 10 looks like:
1. Golden State - 52 points (36.8% of votes for first place)
2. Los Angeles Clippers - 35 points (26.3%)
3. Boston - 30 points (10.5%)
4. Milwaukee - 21 points ( 10.5%)
5. Miami - 11 points (5.3%)
6. Phoenix - 8 points
7. Denver - 5 points
8. Minnesota - 5 points
9. Philadelphia - 3 points
10. Dallas - 1 point
Back to back? (Photo: GettyImages, Adam Glanzman)
Who will win the Western Championship?
1. Golden State - 75 points (52.6% of votes for first place)
2. Los Angeles Clippers - 44 points (31.6%)
3. Phoenix - 20 points
4. Dallas - 12 points (5.3%)
5. Denver - 10 points (5.3%)
6. Minnesota - 6 points (5.3%)
7. Memphis - 4 points
good to know (in advance)
A revolution in the world of facial treatments: AI and radio waves in a home device at a special price
Served on behalf of B Cure Laser
The commentators believe that he will return to his peak.
Leonard (Photo: Reuters)
Who will win the Eastern Championship?
1. Boston - 67 points (42.1% of votes for first place)
2. Milwaukee - 55 points (36.8%)
3. Philadelphia - 28 points (10.5%)
4. Miami - 19 points (10.5%)
5. Cleveland - 1 point
6 Toronto - 1 points
Will they return to the final?
Tatum and Smart (Photo: Reuters)
(* Each reporter is required to rate his three nominations in each of the categories. The choice for the first place was awarded five points, the second place is worth three points and the third place one point)
Golden State Warriors