Hapoel Beer Sheva
Summary of Maccabi Haifa's victory 0:2 over Hapoel Beer Sheva (Sport1)
The champions will complete the preparations for this season's game against Hapoel Be'er Sheva (Saturday, 20:00), all this in the shadow of the Red Star's offer to Barak Becher, an offer that is expected to cause the coach to leave in the summer.
The management made it clear to Bachar that they would not discuss this matter until the championship was secured, and that they expected him to do so as well.
The coach talked to the players regarding the matter and confirmed to them that there were indeed offers.
"I won't lie, there are offers, but now what's important is that we all stay together and focus on bringing a championship. Nothing should hinder me nor you in achieving the mission," Bacher told his players.
Among the players, they are convinced that Barak's conversation indicates that the chances of him leaving are high, but they are also convinced that this should not bother them.
"At the end, each of us wants to be signed for a dream season that ends with a championship," stated a player in the team.
"That's the only thing that matters to us."
Shawn Goldberg is still in doubt for the game and it seems that it will only be decided near him if he will be on the roster, or if he will start in the lineup.
If he doesn't start in the 11th, Rami Gershon will take his place, due to Dylan's suspension in Tubinsica.
Ali Muhammad will be in the squad and the debate is whether to start with him and Muhammad Abu Fani, or whether to incite Abu Fani to the position of the back midfielder and open with Mahmoud Jaber.
Also in the front there is a debate as to which of the players will go down to the bench, when it is possible that it will be Dolev Haziza due to the heavy load on the player.
Eyes on the target.
Bacher and his players (Photo: Maor Alxalsi)
* The balance between the teams in the senior league in the 2000s stands at 9:32 for Maccabi Haifa in victories and another 12 draw results.
* Both teams come after four consecutive victories, with Maccabi Haifa having the best home record in the league (40 points out of a possible 42) and Hapoel Beer Sheva having the best away record of all (33 out of 39).
* Maccabi Haifa made five turnovers this season and scored 16 points from behind - more than any other team in the league.
* Hapoel Beer Sheva is the league's 0:1 queen with six such victories, four of which are away.
* Since the reduction of the league to 14 teams and the arrangement according to which the first ranked hosts the second in the 28th round (the second in the top playoff) - there have been no away victories.
The leader won seven times and went on to win the championship and another three meetings ended in a draw.
* Omar Atzili (18 goals and nine assists) is one assist away from a second double-double in a row.
Only Yossi Benyon (1999/00 and 2000/01) and Maor Bozaglo (2013/14 and 2014/15) reached double figures in goals and assists in two consecutive seasons in the Premier League.
* Hapoel Beer Sheva is the team that received the most goals from substitute players - 17. Six of them were signed by Rotem Hatuel.
More in Walla!
The treatment that prolongs the lives of lung cancer patients
In collaboration with the Israeli lung cancer association
The composition of the groups
Hapoel Beer Sheva coach: Eliniv Barda
The game setup
I will try
Hapoel Beer Sheva
Maccabi Tel Aviv
The games of the 28th cycle:
Saturday, 4:00 p.m.: Hapoel Tel Aviv - Sekcia Nes Ziona (Sport4)
Saturday, 6:30 p.m.: Hapoel Jerusalem - Maccabi Tel Aviv (Sport4)
Saturday, 8:00 p.m.: M.S.
Ashdod - Maccabi Netanya (Sport3)
Saturday, 20:00: Maccabi Haifa - Hapoel Beer Sheva
Sunday, 20:30: Maccabi Bnei Rayna - Hapoel Hadera
Sunday, 20:30: Ironi Kiryat Shmona - Bnei Sakhnin
Monday, 20:15: Beit R Jerusalem - Hapoel Haifa (Sport1)
Hapoel Beer Sheva