Status: 17.11.2023, 06:07 a.m.
By: Sascha More
Germany will face Turkey in their next international match. Here's how to watch the Euro 2024 friendly live on TV and live stream.
Berlin – The international match between Germany and Turkey will take place in Berlin on Saturday, 18 November 2023. Kick-off is at 20:45. We'll tell you how to watch the match live on TV and live stream.
Germany vs. Turkey: International match live on free-to-air TV
- The free-to-air TV channel RTL will show the international match between Germany and Turkey on Saturday, 18.11.2023, live and in full length on free-to-air TV
- The broadcast will begin at 20:15 p.m. with the pre-match reports, with kick-off at 20:45 p.m.
Germany vs. Turkey: International match in the live stream of RTL
- The free-to-air TV channel RTL will show the international match between Germany and Turkey on Saturday, 18.11.2023, live and in full length on the Internet.
- Kick-off is at 20:45.
- However, there is no such thing as a free live stream.
- The international match can only be received via RTL+ Premium.
- RTL+ can be tested free of charge for 30 days, after which 4.99 euros per month are due.
For the German national team, the international season ends with the games against Turkey and Austria. After the winter break, the hot phase of preparation for the 2024 European Championship will begin. At the European Championship in his own country, national coach Julian Nagelsmann wants to play successful football with his team, and the first games under his direction give the fans some hope for a strong DFB selection next year.
Germany vs. Turkey: International match to take place in Berlin
DFB President Bernd Neuendorf is hoping for a relaxed football festival in Berlin's Olympic Stadium. "That there is an exciting game in front of a sold-out house, that everything remains peaceful and that we can really concentrate on football," said the head of the German Football Association at the presentation of the Julius Hirsch Prize in Berlin.
Nagelsmann had to make changes to several positions after his squad nomination. The national coach nominated newcomer Grischa Prömel from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim to replace Felix Nmecha. Midfielder Chris Führich was absent due to "an imminent infection" and was supposed to follow, but is now out.
Germany will face Turkey in a friendly match. © Swen Pförtner/dpa
Nagelsmann's dream villa on Lake Tegernsee: Million-dollar grave instead of lake view?
Euro 2024 draw: where and when it will take place
Which teams have already qualified for Euro 2024
When and where will Euro 2024 take place? All dates and stadiums at a glance
Got a rejection for European Championship tickets? So you still have a chance
Fancy a voyage of discovery?
Dortmund's Nmecha had to miss out at short notice due to "slight problems in the hip area", as the DFB announced. Previously, Robin Gosens and Malick Thiaw had already canceled. Both will become fathers in the coming days and therefore wanted to stay with their families. Nagelsmann had nominated David Raum from RB Leipzig to replace Gosens. (smr)