Rapper Moha La Squale, targeted by an open investigation in particular for "sexual assault" after the accusations of several women, is the subject of a fifth complaint filed Tuesday, we learned on Wednesday from the lawyer of the complainant.
Me Thibault Stumm announced that he had filed the complaint Tuesday with the Paris prosecutor's office "for acts of kidnapping" which would have taken place "in the year 2020".
This lawyer is already the advice of three first plaintiffs, aged 23 to 28, presented as former companions of the 25-year-old Parisian rapper.
All three lodged a complaint in early September, leading to the opening of an investigation for “willful violence”, “sexual assault” and “death threats”, entrusted to the Paris judicial police.
A fourth woman filed a complaint on September 11.
A sixth victim appears
The fifth complainant is "a young woman in the average age of the other complainants", who saw "occasionally" the rapper, according to Me Thibault Stumm.
The lawyer also indicated that he had been contacted by a "former victim".
“This person had lodged a complaint in 2011 at the 20th century police station for acts of
She had withdrawn her complaint following pressure on the part of Moha La Squale and her family, ”he said.
Contacted, Me Élise Arfi, the artist's lawyer, did not respond immediately.
The rapper must also be tried in March for an aggravated refusal to comply, contempt of person holding public authority and rebellion.
He was arrested in June following a traffic stop, the police having noted that he was the subject of a search warrant for a "motorcycle rodeo" a month earlier.
Lacoste ends its collaborations
Moha La Squale was one of the great revelations of 2018 with his first album "Bendero", acclaimed by the public (gold record, more than 50,000 copies sold) and by critics.
Newsletter - Most of the news
Every morning, the news seen by Le Parisien
Your email address is collected by Le Parisien to enable you to receive our news and commercial offers.
Find out more
Nominated for the Victoires de la musique 2019, the charismatic artist with long hair, passed by the Cours Florent, was spotted with “freestyles” posted on Facebook and YouTube, where we see him rapping in his kitchen or in his neighborhood de "La Banane", in Ménilmontant, in the twentieth arrondissement of the capital.
He told about the street, his daily life and his life as a drug dealer, which had led him to prison.
Following these accusations, the clothing brand Lacoste ended its collaboration with the artist as well as with Roméo Elvis, also accused of sexual assault by a woman who she did not wish to file a complaint.
These rappers who hit the headlines