In a few hours, he became the symbol of the Covid antivax movement on social networks. Maxime Beltra, a young 22-year-old Sète died on Monday evening, July 26, when he had received a first injection of the Pfizer vaccine earlier in the afternoon. In a video he shared on Tuesday very early in the morning, a man posing as Maxime's father said his son died at 11 pm "
following an allergic shock after being vaccinated at 2 pm
An investigation was opened at the Montpellier prosecutor's office, but for the time being, the link between Maxime's vaccination and his death has not been established.
The allergist doctors interviewed by
even believe that it is highly improbable that the vaccine could have resulted in the death of the young man.
“We must remain cautious, especially since we do not know the medical file.
But if anaphylactic shock is to occur, it manifests itself within an hour of vaccination, or even within 15 to 30 minutes after
This article is for subscribers only.
You have 82% left to discover.
Pushing back the limits of science is also freedom.
Continue reading your article for € 1 for 2 months
I ENJOY IT