More than a thousand people in Isère met overnight from Saturday to Sunday for a rave party to the former ZAD (area to be defended) of Roybon, evacuated in October by opponents of a Center project Parks, said the prefecture.
“The gendarmerie is counting the participants.
There is an estimate of a thousand vehicles.
(…) There is no very precise pointing of the area where this is happening.
It's in progress, ”she told AFP, confirming information from the regional daily Dauphiné Libéré.
Read alsoAn undeclared rave party brought together up to 600 people in Vendée
Saturday from 10 pm, the gendarmes had been alerted to "flow of vehicles" heading towards the forest of Chambaran for this undeclared rave, she confirmed again, pending an update on the situation at midday.
They have since posted themselves around the site.
"Until Sunday evening"
According to the Dauphiné Libéré, the soldiers would have crossed some participants near the party and the latter would have told them that some intended to stay "until Sunday evening", others "for several days".
“All the evaluations are in progress.
Contacts with the organizers should be made in the morning, ”added the prefecture.
The mayor of Roybon could not be reached immediately.
This wild rave-party in the region is in addition to that which brought together on the night of July 24 to 25 in Savoie some 2,500 people in a field at the Sapenay pass. There had been no incident.