The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Nantes: three suspects in police custody after the assault and rape of a woman in the middle of the street


These three men are suspected of being involved in ultra-violent acts that occurred on Saturday morning. Drunk, they would have annoyed

When they drive away from the central police station in Nantes (Loire-Atlantique), these three agents take the direction of Rezé.

It's a little past 5:30 a.m. on Saturday.

The police rescue patrol will not go to the 3rd commune of Nantes Métropole.

Having just left, the trio intercepts a message on the airwaves of the police which signals the occurrence of serious events in the sector of the former shipyards.

After the green light from their superiors, the police are diverted and will actively participate in the arrest of two of the suspects placed in police custody since Saturday morning in a case of rape and aggravated violence against a forty-year-old woman.

Revealed by France Bleu Loire Océan, this ultra-violent attack took place near the Machines de l'île de Nantes, a space for events and exhibitions, near the banks of the Loire.

A 40-year-old resident was walking home alone when she was shouted at by two men, then joined by a third.

All obviously drunk.

According to the victim's account, summarized by several local media, the strangers very quickly harassed her, asking her for money, then hitting her violently in the face in front of her apparent refusal.

Pushed by force towards a grove, the forties has, still according to her statements, been raped several times.

She will be found and taken care of in a state of amazement and in tears, her clothes torn and her mobile phone stolen.

Two suspects already known to the police

All these elements, the emergency police patrol obviously does not know them when it goes to the place of the rape on Saturday around 5:45 a.m.

They just have a few items that could help them find the three suspects: a green coat for one, a gray sweater and a white cap for the other, nothing for the last.

The fugitives, who headed for the Anne-de-Bretagne bridge, quickly found themselves surrounded by several teams of police.

The trio diverted from their mission got out of the car and set off in pursuit of the suspects.

One of them is caught, tackled and held down by one of the three police officers.

Despite everything, he manages to grab hold of a stone and hit the official in the face.

A violent blow (which will earn him the laying of two stitches) which allows the suspect to get up.

Although stunned, the policeman becomes aware of the threat and fires twice with his electric pulse pistol.

Fallen to the ground, the suspect is still struggling and it will take the intervention of a second member of the patrol to finally control and handcuff the man, arrested like the second by the police rescue team.

The two suspects, aged 27 and of Sudanese nationality, are placed in police custody.

Like the third suspect, they hold a regular residence permit.

Two would already be known to the police.

This Sunday, these three people suspected of being involved in this ultra-violent attack were still in police custody as part of the investigation entrusted to the departmental security.

Source: leparis

All tech articles on 2022-09-25

You may like

Trends 24h

Tech/Game 2022-12-04T20:20:45.653Z
Tech/Game 2022-12-05T04:14:35.776Z


© Communities 2019 - Privacy