Tens of thousands of trams are already on the road, this is what is important to remember about life with one / Keinan Cohen
The local vehicle industry is filling gaps from the COVID-235 years, with almost 1,1 new vehicles on Israel's roads from January 23, 40 until Rosh Hashanah. Of that number, more than 2023,<> are electric vehicles, which the public seems to embrace with love, of all models, sizes and ranges, and the hand is still tilted. The expected tax increase will lead to the release of a hefty number of electric vehicles, and any attempt to guess how many will be sold cumulatively in <> is doomed to failure. What is clear is that these are tens of thousands of new vehicles, which also require a change in behavior when using an electric vehicle as opposed to a vehicle with a gasoline or diesel engine.
For those who have already purchased an electric vehicle, and for those who are about to purchase an electric vehicle, we have compiled the Ten Commandments for an electric vehicle holder:
Save the battery and charge at fast stations only when needed / Keinan Cohen
1. Don't charge – You won't charge DC all the time It kills the battery and over time damages its capacity and shortens its
life 2. Sanctify the 80% - If you don't need to go to a remote destination, there's no reason to charge the battery to 100%. Go to your car's settings and limit charging to 80%. Of course, before a long trip do not forget to reconfigure. By the way, even when charging at a fast station, it is better to reach up to 80%, after which the charging rate becomes slow, but the payment is equally high.
3. Make a chip – Until a universal chip is available, make sure you have one from all major public charging companies. This will make life easier for you at charging stations and allow you flexibility in choosing a charger.
4. Enshrine the slow charging cable – Not all importers give away cars with a charging cable, make sure you have your own one in the car, for charging at slow public stations.
5. You will not catch - Placing the car next to a charging station is not parking for an electric vehicle, but only for charging purposes only. You don't charge - don't park.
More in Walla!
Beat the Pain: B-Cure Laser in an Unprecedented Experience
In association with B-Cure Laser
Going on a long trip? Don't rely on the inflation kit and get a replacement wheel / Keinan Cohen
6. Leave a phone number – When the car is at a charging station, put a small card with your cell number in the corner of the dashboard in case they want to contact you. Communication and other malfunctions may stop charging and you will find yourself returning to a vehicle that does not charge at all.
7. You will not press the traffic light. Halas, you're no longer an enthusiastic kid, and the available torque of electric vehicles will always lead to a faster leap in exit even on gasoline car holdings. The fractions of seconds of this acceleration will pay in range.
8. Don't rush – Driving at high speeds outside the city consumes a lot of battery energy, if not necessary, you can also drive at 100 km/h.9. You won't be glorified – yes, most of your friends keep pouring piles of money at gas stations.
There's no reason to stick a skewer at them every time and them about it.
10. You will not trust the inflation kit. Going on a long trip or a family trip? Make sure you have a spare wheel, a wheel wrench and a jack suitable for the car.
- More on the subject:
- Electric vehicle
- Electric car