The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Stéphane Plaza: accused of domestic violence, the host says he has "a clear conscience"

2023-12-07T18:37:12.784Z

Highlights: Stéphane Plaza: accused of domestic violence, the host says he has "a clear conscience" "I have a clear conscience, I continue and will continue to defend the cause of women. I stay upright and upright and focus on my. He remains "upright and upright," he says. A preliminary investigation for "spousal violence" has also been opened against the star host. The M 6 channel has also opened an internal investigation targeting the real estate star. The women told Mediapart that they had been subjected to "humiliation, threats, verbal and, for two of them, physical violence"


"I have a clear conscience, I continue and will continue to defend the cause of women. I stay upright and upright and focus on my


He remains "upright and upright," he says. Accused by several former girlfriends of multiple domestic violence, host Stéphane Plaza took advantage of a post on Instagram on Thursday to speak directly, for the first time, about the case.

In the caption of a promotional video for his show "Apartment or House Search", the TV host specializing in real estate wanted to "thank" his subscribers for their "support". "Your love helps me every day. I ask you to wait, as I do, for justice to be done to clear my name," he continued.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Steph Plaza (@stephaneplaza.off)

"I have a clear conscience, I continue and will continue to defend the cause of women. I stand tall and upright and focus on my work to continue to help you and bring you happiness! ", reads the social network. "My smile has become rare but my inner light will remain magical and eternal! I will continue to offer it... I love you," he concluded.

Accusations of verbal and physical abuse

At the end of September, a Mediapart investigation relayed the testimonies of three of Stéphane Plaza's ex-girlfriends, accusing him of multiple domestic violence. The women told the investigative newspaper that they had been subjected to "humiliation, threats, verbal and, for two of them, physical violence", accusations that the host denies.

One of them claims to have had three fingers broken by the host of M6. Another woman filed a handrail after allegedly being subjected to violence, denigration and death threats. The third said she had been threatened by the former real estate agent.

Read also"If I'm speaking out, it's so that there are no other victims": Stéphane Plaza's accuser testifies

Following two reports sent to the Paris prosecutor's office, a preliminary investigation for "spousal violence" has also been opened against the star host. The M 6 channel has also opened an internal investigation targeting the real estate star.

For their part, Stéphane Plaza's lawyers denounced "defamatory and insulting accusations". They previously considered that "Mediapart has acted as a relay for three women who are undermining the dignity" of Stéphane Plaza, and who "are the subject of a criminal complaint that he has filed (against them) for harassment and cyberharassment".

Source: leparis

All tech articles on 2023-12-07

You may like

News/Politics 2023-10-10T17:23:29.151Z

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.