The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

They investigate if a child died from ingesting chlorine dioxide

2020-08-17T13:58:19.952Z

Authorities in the Argentine province of Neuquén are trying to determine if a child died after allegedly ingesting the disinfectant "as a preventive measure." According to what was reported, the parents said ...



Authorities in the Argentine province of Neuquén are trying to determine if a child died after allegedly ingesting the disinfectant "as a preventive measure." According to what was reported, the parents said they had given him the chlorine dioxide. Judith Calmels's report on CNN First Morning.

Source: cnnespanol

All news articles on 2020-08-17

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-11-30T09:29:11.010Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy