The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Moniwan.fr: the benchmark for savings

2021-04-08T07:58:30.890Z

2020 was a record year in terms of savings in France. Unsurprisingly, the traditional livret A is positioned as the big winner of the savings solutions used by the French. Unfortunately the booklet A brings in very little and sometimes not at all while the ...



The booklet A: a false good idea?

We are now at more than 130 billion euros of liquidity placed in accounts, including the livret A, which remunerate little,

” says Antoine Ferahian.

This phenomenon can be explained by the weight of history.

Indeed, "

the first instinct in terms of savings among the French is the livret A, because in the 2000s, it offered a 3% return

", explains the Director of Moniwan.fr.

Unfortunately, “

today the livret A only offers a 0.5% return.

This means that if you put € 10 on your booklet A or € 10 under your mattress, you will have, with the weight of inflation, roughly the same amount after a year,

”he explains.

"

In terms of savings, the livret A is therefore a false good idea insofar as it no longer allows you to grow your money

”.

Moniwan.fr makes savings accessible to as many people as possible

Moniwan.fr is an online savings products distributor, specialist in real estate investment solutions, offering SCPI, life insurance and wine offers.


A pioneer in the digitization of the SCPI subscription process, Moniwan.fr offers an online, practical, faster and secure process.

With a 100% digital solution and advisers never far away if necessary, Moniwan.fr allows you to manage your savings anywhere and anytime.

It is also the only distributor of savings products which reimburses savers, with each subscription, 2% of the amount of their investment from the following month, thus eliminating all or part of the period of entitlement.

Second French player in the distribution of online savings products, Moniwan.fr currently has 28,000 customers.


Moniwan.fr launched in 2016 with the promise of democratizing savings, particularly in real estate.

Far from technical terms that are too complicated for a non-specialist in savings, Moniwan.fr has chosen transparency, simplicity and pedagogy.

We must make savings on the one hand intelligible, so that it is understood by everyone, and on the other hand accessible in terms of entry level.

About 20% of French people save today and we want to reach out to the remaining 80%.

», Develops Antoine Ferahian.

Multiple solutions to access real estate savings

Moniwan.fr allows savers to access SCPI in all its forms to find an investment solution whatever their situation: cash, credit, temporary dismemberment, as part of life insurance contracts and more recently in scheduled installments.

A new investment solution that allows the subscriber to gradually save in SCPI, according to his possibilities, and for a minimum of 20 euros per month.

"

With this new offer, savers will be able to build up assets at their own pace, as they already do with the livret A

" specifies the Director of Moniwan.fr.


In addition, Moniwan.fr has made a commitment to Reforest'Action to offset half of the carbon emissions linked to each subscription in the SCPI share, for a period of 10 years.

Investors have the possibility of compensating the other half to have a positive social and environmental impact on their investments!


Contact :

Moniwan.fr


https://www.moniwan.fr/


Tel.

: 01 44 56 11 11


Source: lefigaro

All business articles on 2021-04-08

You may like

Business 2021-04-08T07:58:30.890Z
Business 2021-04-20T01:04:05.085Z

Trends 24h

Business 2021-06-16T23:29:17.875Z
Business 2021-06-17T14:31:01.309Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy