The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

The conspiratorial guru Rémy Daillet suspected of being linked to another case of child abduction

2021-06-12T16:14:37.312Z

The public prosecutor of Besançon transmitted to the jurisdiction of Nancy, in charge of the Mia case, investigative elements concerning



French justice wonders about the involvement of Rémy Daillet, figure of a conspiracy movement suspected of having contributed to the kidnapping of little Mia in April in the Vosges, in another case of child abduction in the Doubs, said the public prosecutor of Besançon, Etienne Manteaux on Friday.

The latter transmitted "at the beginning of the week" to the JIRS (specialized interregional jurisdiction) of Nancy, in charge of the Mia case, elements of the investigation concerning a couple who had taken refuge in their home in November with their four children. , refusing to entrust them to social workers as requested by the children's judge.

The parents would have acted at the instigation of a certain "Rémy, living in Malaysia, former member of the Modem and son of a deputy", who could be the conspirator Rémy Daillet, said Etienne Manteaux, confirming information from the Republican East .

"Badly advised by a charlatan"

The couple and their four children, 8-year-old twins, a 2-year-old baby and a newborn, lived in isolation.

"No one could enter their home", neither the National Education nor the social services, according to the prosecutor.

The judge had taken a provisional placement measure for the children after a report from the National Education concerning the two eldest, who were out of school.

On November 30, the father took refuge with his family in their accommodation.

A gendarmerie negotiator intervened and the man finally agreed to leave his children to social services, without violence or threat.

He had a call to the law.

"During the negotiations, the father was in contact with another person called Rémy", notes the prosecutor.

Heard by the judge, "the parents explained that they had been very badly advised by a charlatan who told them not to collaborate with the authorities," he said.

It was through his contact that they decided to drop their children from school and then cut themselves off from the world.

Rémy Daillet on hunger strike

Faced with "a radical change in the attitude of the parents, the judge partially lifted the placement measure, allowing the return of the two youngest to the family home," said the prosecutor.

The elders, "still deeply insecure by conspiratorial discourse and cut off from the world", are still placed, but their return is envisaged in the long term, he added.

Under an international arrest warrant, Rémy Daillet was arrested at the end of May with his pregnant partner and their three children in Malaysia, where they were residing, because their visas had expired. He went on a hunger strike.

Source: leparis

All tech articles on 2021-06-12

You may like

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy