After a selection phase, with the key word "synergy", six start-ups were selected for the third edition of the accelerator group West-France. A program of accompaniment over several months opens. And it will be even more intensive.
OFF7 is an accelerator whose objectives are to further support the digital transition of the Ouest-France Group by co-creating with start-ups, identifying growth drivers and positioning the Group as the key player. local content and services.
While the first two editions, the accelerator group West-France, were spread over 12 months, the third season will be condensed over 3 months or 6 months depending on the profile of start-ups. Without making any concessions on the content of the program and support, this new program will be the most intensive.
This third edition also confirms the attractiveness of the device and its ability to radiate beyond the borders of the Grand-Ouest since 4 of the 6 start-ups selected are not original.
Strong synergies between start-ups and the Ouest-France Group
This year, the collaborative framework between the Ouest-France Group and start-ups has been defined by the three priority areas of work chosen:
- Media: new formats, technology at the service of journalists (AI, analytics etc.), detection of fake news and contributing content.
- Advertising innovations: new levers for economic growth, enhancement of audiences and new monetization tools.
- Local services : redefining the notion of local media proximity in the era of globalization of information.
The lucky ones
Following this logic of alignment of interests and subjects, the jury selected 6 start-ups after a day of pitches at the newspaper's headquarters in Rennes.
- Viewpay: advertpayment solution that gives access to paid services or premium content in exchange for agreeing to view advertising content.
- Admax: monetization solution allowing digital publishers to sell their advertising inventory more expensive, better fill it and control their performance.
- Adways: an online platform to easily create in-videos and publish them in a few clicks to less frustrate audiences and therefore better engage them.
- The Drenche: Journal of Debates that presents two forums on current topics to help readers to form their opinion.
- Hoali: an application listing collection points and information on the sorting of waste in order to improve the ecological performance of citizens.
- Screeny Technologie: innovative platform for creating and distributing personalized videos to generate engagement and boost leads.
If the Ouest-France group offers start-ups a unique development framework supported by a vast network and specialized expertise, start-ups also offer opportunities for change in the group. "We would like to develop new modules in relation to the specific needs of press publishers, of which we sometimes have no knowledge, and we would like West-France to be our pilot fish" explains, for example, Marc Leprat, CEO Viewpay
"We want to rely on Premium publishers, of which Ouest-France is a part, to offer an alternative to pre-rolls" continues Fabrice Jeager, CEO Adways.
For this new season, Ouest-France will once again be accompanied by the start-up Palace, which designs and operates start-up acceleration programs. In three years, the Start-up Palace has operated more than 25 seasons of acceleration programs across France and supported an average of 75 start-ups each year.Contacts
Jean-Pierre Besnard, West-France, email@example.com
Florian Hervouou, Start-up Palace, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06-20-39-22-45.
Share this articleSix start-ups selected for the third season of the Ouest-France accelerator OFF7Ouest-France.fr