The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Robert De Niro's grandson, also an actor, died at the age of 19

2023-07-04T15:29:17.243Z

Highlights: Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, 19, has died, according to his family. The cause of death has not yet been determined. Police sources said a white powdery substance and drug paraphernalia were found in his apartment, near his body. "I've loved you beyond words and descriptions from the moment I felt you in my womb," his mother wrote in a heartbreaking Instagram post. The teenager is the son of Carlos Mare and Drena De NIRO, 51, who confirmed his death.

Robert De Niro's grandson, Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, died at the age of 19. Last Sunday, his mother, Drena De Niro, announced

The De Niro family is in mourning. Robert De Niro's grandson, actor and recent father Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, has died at the age of 19, according to his family, who reported Sunday. "My beautiful angel. I've loved you beyond words and descriptions from the moment I felt you in my womb," her mother Drena De Niro wrote in a poignant Instagram post.

"I'd like to be with you right now. I want to be with you. I don't know how to live without you, but I will try to continue and spread the love and light you made me feel by becoming your mother," she continued, devastated by the death of her son.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Drena (@drenadeniro)

The teenager is the son of Carlos Mare and Drena De Niro, 51, who confirmed his death in a heartbreaking message over the weekend. Drena was adopted by the famous Hollywood actor when he and his mother, Diahnne Abbott, married in 1976.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Drena (@drenadeniro)

The cause of death of Leandro De Niro Rodriguez has not yet been determined. But police sources told the New York press that investigators were looking into whether the teen had overdosed. These sources said a white powdery substance and drug paraphernalia were found in his apartment, near his body.

Like his grandfather and mother, Leo chose to pursue a career in film. He shared the poster with his mother, Drena De Niro, of "A Star is Born," Bradley Cooper's first film as a director, with Lady Gaga. They also appeared in Bruno de Almeida's film "The Collection" in 2005, and in "Cabaret Maxime" in 2018, by the same director, two more confidential films.

"I am deeply devastated by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We are grateful for all your condolences, but ask for some privacy to grieve," De Niro wrote in an official statement. The latter was seen in New York at the beginning of the week but did not make any other comments, especially with the celebrity press who were trying to collect reactions.

Source: leparis

All life articles on 2023-07-04

Similar news:

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.